Navigation Database Services
Contact the Database Services Team
Click the button below to send the Database Services Team an email for information or support related to any products on this website.
NDB Explorer creates aircraft loadable media, supports efficient procedure validation, and provides a top-down graphical lateral path of the procedures, airways, and company routes in your navigation database.
Navigation Database (NDB)
The NDB User's Manual gives guidance to operators of aircraft with a GE Aerospace FMS when it comes to obtaining and installing their NDB. That includes a list of approved navigation data suppliers.
GE Aerospace holds Type 2 Letters of Acceptance (LOA) that certify our process for producing NDBs is compliant to the RTCA DO-200B and FAA AC20-153B standards.
- GE Aerospace holds a Type 2 LOA from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Download FAA Type 2
Download FAA Type 2 LOA Part Number Matrix
- GE Aerospace holds a Type 2 LOA from the United States Air Force (USAF)
Download USAF Type 2 LOA PDF
- GE Aerospace holds a Type 2 LOA from the United States Naval Air Systems Command.
For more information, email PMA209
Loadable Defaults Definition Tool
The Loadable Defaults Definition Tool allows Boeing 737 operators to define various aircraft parameters, including default values for:
- Transition Altitudes
- Climb/Cruise/Descent Modes and Speeds
- Climb Rates
- Quiet Climb Parameters
- Performance Modes
- Engine Parameters, etc
These are packed into a Loadable Defaults Database by GE Aerospace.
Adaptable Datalink Definition Tool
The Adaptable Datalink Definition Tool allows Boeing 737 operators to define messages, that airline flight controllers on the ground can use to send and receive messages to and from the FMS via Datalink, which are packed into a Loadable Defaults Database by GE Aerospace.
Other FMS Databases & Services
- Airline Modifiable Information Database
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Network Database
- Engine & Performance Database
- Magnetic Variation Database